What is the best AVCHD MTS Converter for Mac out there in the market? If you are looking for an answer to this question, you may wish to read this article. It introduces a top MTS Converter for Mac program, and gives a review on it objectively and fairly.
After trying a lot of MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac utilities that claim to have the ability to transcode AVCHD footage in the market, we finally evaluated the HD Converter for Mac as the best AVCHD MTS Converter for Apple. The HD Converter for Mac is very simple and straightforward – it doesn’t try to do too much – it just does what it’s designed to do and that’s it – and it does it very well. Picture quality is very good for AVCHD conversions, including 50p/60 videos. Audio and video never slip out of sync which is very great.
HD Converter for Mac – the best AVCHD MTS Converter for Mac
Working beautifully as a Mac MTS/M2TS Converter, the HD Converter for Mac is good at converting AVCHD (.mts, .m2ts, .m2t) video files to a wide variety of files types for editing in NLE applications like iMovie, FCE, FCP X, Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, Avid Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve, etc. or playing on portable devices like iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Apple TV, Kindle Fire, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Tab S and more.
The screenshot of the best Mac MTS/M2TS Video Converter
– Make AVCHD (.mts, .m2ts, .m2t) camera footage compatible with Final Cut Pro 6/7/X, iMovie, FCE, Avid MC, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas and other nonlinear editing apps.
– Accept camera/camcorder AVCHD (.mts, .m2ts, .m2t) shootings captured by Canon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus and more.
– Work well as a Panasonic AVCHD MTS Converter for Mac, Canon MTS Converter for Mac, Sony AVCHD Converter for Mac, Olympus AVCHD Converter for Mac, etc.
– Produce optimized Apple ProRes/DVCPRO/HDV/Avid DNxHD/AIC codec encoded video files for editing on Mac editing programs.
– Transcode AVCHD (.mts, .m2ts, .m2t) video files to any formats you need, such as MP4, M4V, MOV, FLV, MPG, AVI, DV AVI, MKV, 3GP, etc.
– Convert AVCHD media to optimal files for viewing on popular devices like iPad 4, iPhone 5s, iPad mini 2, iPad Air, WD TV player, PS3 game console, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, Archos 101, Acer Iconia, Kindle Fire HD, and more.
Bonus feature – more than transcoding AVCHD (.mts, .m2ts, .m2t) recordings, the HD Converter for Mac is also able to encode video files in format of MXF/P2 MXF, MPG, MPEG-1, MPEG-4, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, F4V, FLV, SWF, MPV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG, TP, TRP, and more.
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.5 or above (Leopard 10.5, Snow Leopard10.6, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite)
User reviews on the best Mac MTS/M2TS Converter
”I can find no problems with the files converted using the latest version of HD Converter for Mac. HD Converter for Mac is now a great pleasure to use. It seems to run faster and more reliably than other converters and it accepts a very wide variety of formats. For me, HD Converter for Mac has gone from being a great disappointment to being my preferred conversion program which I use almost daily.” – Scott
”I’ve tried several products that claim to have the ability to read my Sony AVCHD handycam footage and convert them into a good format and resolution for my FCP X, and your HD Converter for Mac seems to be the best, so I’m leaning towards purchasing it. Thank you for the simple yet flexible software. I’m a programmer of 30 years and can appreciate a good user interface. The other programs that I tried were complicated and overly technical where they didn’t need to be.” – John
” I recommend HD Converter to all of my friends and my two sons as well – they both asked me to give them a copy, and I told them that the price is fair, and if they want a copy, buy it themselves. My older son gave me a freeware copy of an Mac MTS Converter, and told me to check it out. The “Freeware” was worth exactly what it costs – NOTHING! It was so slow (less than half the speed of HD Video Converter for Mac), and crashed my computer halfway through the conversion.” – Eric
How to open and edit Canon XA10 AVCHD mts in Final Cut Pro?
I couldn’t get Premiere Pro CS6 to recognize audio on MTS files
AVCHD and Avid – Transcode AVCHD to DNxHD for Avid import
Is lossless conversion of AVCHD to AIC for iMovie/FCE possible?
Transcode Canon G30 AVCHD MTS to DNxHD for DaVinci Resolve