For a fast and direct workflow, videographers sometimes need to transcode JVC 4K video files to a format that is fully compatible with their NLE systems, that’s where a JVC 4K Video Converter for Mac/Windows comes in. Read this post to get an easy-to-use and workable JVC 4K Video Converter for Mac/PC.
There are several camcorders in JVC’s 4KCAM line, including JVC GY-LS300, JVC GY-HM200, JVC GY-HM170, and JVC GW-SP100 mera Recording System. These handheld 4KCAM Camcorders provide affordable high quality HD and 4K video acquisition. Designed to empower visual creativity for all levels of professional production and photography, it combines the latest advancements in 4K imaging with efficient encoding for seamless workflow integration.
Supposing you are having issues working with JVC 4K Video on a Mac or Windows PC, what to do to go about this? In our experience, we would recommend transcoding JVC 4KCam footage to an intermediate codec that is best suited for use in your editing programs. For example, you can transcode JVC 4K footage to ProRes for editing in FCP (X), encode JVC 4K video to AIC for Apple iMovie/FCE, convert JVC 4K shootings to DNxHD for Avid MC, etc. This requires third party converter software like HD Video Converter. Working excellently as a JVC 4K Video Converter, this app can do these things:
– Makes JVC 4K footage compatible with mainstream NLEs, like iMovie, FCE, FCP, Avid, Premiere, Vegas, and more;
– Produces Apple ProRes/DVCPRO/HDV/Avid DNxHD/AIC codec encoded QuickTime MOV video files for editing use.
– Creates playable files from JVC 4K files for playing with iOS devices, Android devices, HD Media Players, game consoles and more;
– Merges JVC 4K clips into one file; customs video and audio settings in your own way; shuts down computer automatically when conversion is complete.
You can download a demo version (for both, PC and Mac) to have a try.
The operating steps of the best JVC 4K Video Converter for Mac/PC
- Click ‘Add File’ to import JVC 4K media files.
- Click ‘Profile’ menu to choose output format.
- If necessary, click ‘Settings’ button to custom video and audio settings.
- When ready, click ‘Convert’ to start format conversion.
- When conversion is complete, click ‘Open Folder’ to get the converted files.
This JVC 4KCAM video converter software provides a wide variety of file types for users to choose from, ranging from editing formats (like AIC, ProRes, etc.) to playable formats (like MP4, MOV, etc.) optimized for popular devices, so you can convert JVC 4K files to whatever format you need in simple steps with very good quality.
I couldn’t get Premiere Pro CS6 to recognize audio on MTS files
AVCHD and Avid – Transcode AVCHD to DNxHD for Avid import
Is lossless conversion of AVCHD to AIC for iMovie/FCE possible?
Import JVC GY-LS300 AVCHD/MOV 4K to Avid, Premiere and Vegas