Here’s a review on the best Mac MTS converter for 2015 rated highest by consumers. If you are looking for a good AVCHD batch converter for Mac in 2015, you may wish to read this article.
Do you need an AVCHD Converter for Mac that offers numerous output formats? Do you want an MTS Converter for Mac that can easily perform AVCHD file conversion on Mac within simple steps? Do you need a good MTS batch converter for Mac that is compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite? Do you need a helpful AVCHD transcoder that is able to create best suited editing files for use in NLEs like iMovie, Final Cut Express, FCP X, FCP 6/7, DaVinci Resolve, and Adobe Premiere?
The AVCHD Converter market has explored as quickly as the ‘transcoding editing’ is required in some situations. To choose a workable, reliable and stable 2015 AVCHD Converter for Mac app, there are a couple of important factor to consider. You will get the idea here.
What’s the best AVCHD MTS Converter for Mac in 2015?
To be clear, HD Video Converter for Mac is ranked as one of the best MTS Converter for Mac in 2015. It features powerful capability to convert Full HD 1080p/1080i, 720p as well as SD video files in format of AVCHD, MTS, M2T, M2TS, and TS to your required file types in simple steps with optimal quality.
Key features of the best MTS Converter for Mac
- Easy-to-use and straightforward interface
- More than AVCHD (.mts, .m2ts) files, it can recognize a wide variety of files as input, such as MXF, MKV, H.264, P2 MXF, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, M4V, etc.
- Makes HD/SD AVCHD video files compatible with popular devices, like Apple iPhone, iPad, and itouch, Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy S, Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire, and more.
- Produces optimal formats for editing programs like iMovie, Final Cut Express, FCP 6/7, FCP X, Avid, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle Studio, DaVinci Resolve, Windows Movie Maker, etc.
- Supports Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHD, Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC), DVCPRO, HDV, DV and QuickTime Movie Format encoding for working with NLEs beautifully.
- Edits videos by using functions like clip, crop, add watermark, custom video effect, merge, enable 3D settings, etc.
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.5 or above (including OS X 10.10 Yosemite)
- Processor: Intel® processor
- RAM: 512MB RAM, Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
How to open and edit Canon XA10 AVCHD mts in Final Cut Pro?
I couldn’t get Premiere Pro CS6 to recognize audio on MTS files
AVCHD and Avid – Transcode AVCHD to DNxHD for Avid import
Is lossless conversion of AVCHD to AIC for iMovie/FCE possible?
Transcode Canon G30 AVCHD MTS to DNxHD for DaVinci Resolve