If you are looking for a workable JVC Quad Proof Everio AVCHD Converter, you are in the right place. This post introduces an easy and helpful app to help you convert Everio AVCHD footage on Mac or Windows easily with excellent image quality.
There are several options in JVC’s Quad Proof Everio HD Camcorder lineup, including JVC GZ-R70B, JVC GZ-R30B, JVC GZ-R10B, JVC GZ-R10A, and JVC GZ-R10R. A Quad Proof design makes them water proof, dust proof, shock proof & freeze proof. With a high performance HD zoom lens, high bit-rate AVCHD recording, zoom microphone and advanced image stabilizer, the JVC Quad Proof Everio HD Camcorders can take stunning Full HD 1920×1080 video at up to 60p.
In some cases, for a fast and fluid post production workflow or for playing the recordings easily and directly, people need a helpful JVC Quad Proof Everio AVCHD Converter to transcode Everio 1080-60p AVCHD video files to an intermediate format that they request. In this post, we would like to introduce a good converter (HD Video Converter) that is able to convert JVC Everio 60p AVCHD footage to whatever format you need in acceptable good quality.
– Easy to use and straightforward, features simple editing functions and assures video and audio matching very well;
– Makes JVC Quad Proof Everio AVCHD footage compatible with mainstream NLEs, like iMovie, FCE, FCP, Avid, Premiere, Vegas, and more;
– Produces Apple ProRes/DVCPRO/HDV/Avid DNxHD/AIC codec encoded QuickTime MOV video files for editing use.
– Creates playable files from JVC Quad Proof Everio AVCHD files for playing with iOS devices, Android devices, HD Media Players, game consoles and more;
– Merges JVC Quad Proof Everio clips into one file; customs video and audio settings in your own way; shuts down computer automatically when conversion is complete.
You can download a demo version (for both, PC and Mac) to have a try.
The operating steps of the best JVC Everio 60p AVCHD Converter for Mac/PC
- Click ‘Add File’ to import JVC Quad Proof Everio 60p AVCHD media files.
- Click ‘Profile’ menu to choose output format.
- If necessary, click ‘Settings’ button to custom video and audio settings.
- When ready, click ‘Convert’ to start format conversion.
- When conversion is complete, click ‘Open Folder’ to get the converted files.
This JVC Quad Proof Everio AVCHD converter software provides a wide variety of file types for users to choose from, ranging from editing formats (like AIC, ProRes, etc.) to playable formats (like MP4, MOV, etc.) optimized for popular devices, so you can convert JVC Everio AVCHD files to whatever format you need in simple steps with very good quality.
I couldn’t get Premiere Pro CS6 to recognize audio on MTS files
AVCHD and Avid – Transcode AVCHD to DNxHD for Avid import
Is lossless conversion of AVCHD to AIC for iMovie/FCE possible?
Import JVC GY-LS300 AVCHD/MOV 4K to Avid, Premiere and Vegas