If you are in search of a solution to convert VRO files to M4V video on Mac, you are in the right place. This post guides you through the process of transcoding VRO files to M4V format via using a helpful VRO to M4V Converter for Mac.
Needed to transcode VRO files to M4V or MOV
“Hi, I have an old Sony cam that records to DVD mini discs (8cm). The DVD has 2 files, an .ifo and .vro file. The main file is .vro, but so far nothing will play these VRO files on my iMac. I have had a look for a converter to convert them to m4v or mov, but nothing seems to recognize the file. Can anyone kindly suggest a converter app if you know? Thanks for any help.”
With HD Video Converter for Mac installed, it won’t be a problem to change VRO files to M4V format or any other file types you request. Here’s how.
How to encode VRO files to M4V video on Mac?
Follow these steps:
1. Install and run VRO to M4V Converter for Mac. When the main interface appears, click ‘Add Video’ to load your source media.
2. Select M4V as output format for use on a Mac
From the Format bar, choose ‘Common Video’ > ‘M4V – MPEG-4 Video (*.m4v)’ as output format.
3. If necessary, you can click ‘Settings’ button and go to ‘Profile Settings’ window to custom video and audio settings like resolution, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.
4. Export the VRO file as M4V files
When ready, click ‘Convert’ to start transcoding VRO files to M4V – one of the best suited playback formats for use on Apple platform.
5. When the conversion process is complete, click on ‘Open’ button to get the generated .m4v files which are ready for playing on your Apple devices.