Needed to convert AVC-Intra footage on a Mac machine? Read this post to learn a quick guide on how to transcode AVC-Intra files to your required file formats via using a helpful AVC-Intra transcoder for Mac.
How can I convert AVC-Intra to Apple ProRes codec?
“Hi there, I’m trying to convert AVC-Intra files to Apple ProRes codec prior for editing on my MacBook Pro. Can anyone recommend a good AVC-Intra transcoder for Mac? Thanks for any advice.”
With HD Converter for Mac installed, it won’t be a problem to transcode AVC-Intra footage to your required file types on Mac platform.
Key features of HD Converter for Mac
– Convert 4K, 2K, Full HD 1080p/1080i, HD 720p and SD video files in format of AVC-Intra MXF, AVCHD, MTS, M2T, M2TS, TS, MKV, H.264, P2 MXF, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, M4V, etc. to any formats you request.
– Also support transcoding Sony’s XAVC 4K/2K/HD and XAVC S 4K/2K/HD files as well as XDCAM, XDCAM HD, XDCAM EX and Canon’s XF-AVC footage to your required file types.
– Create optimized files for viewing on iOS devices (Apple iPhone, iPad, and itouch), Android smartphones/tablets (Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy S, Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire, etc.), HDTVs, HD players, and more.
– Support Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHD, Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC), DVCPRO, HDV, DV and QuickTime Movie Format encoding for working with NLEs beautifully.
– Re-encode 4K, 2K, HD and SD videos (including camera/camcorder footage) to optimal formats for editing programs like iMovie, Final Cut Express, FCP 6/7, FCP X, Avid, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle Studio, DaVinci Resolve, Windows Movie Maker, After Effects, Edius, Magix Edit Pro, etc.
– Edit videos by using functions like clip, crop, add watermark, custom video effect, merge, enable 3D settings, etc.
How to convert AVC-Intra recordings on Mac?
Download a free demo of the top AVC-Intra video converter for Mac
Follow these steps:
- Click ‘Add File’ to import AVC-Intra MXF media.
- Click ‘Profile’ menu to choose output format for editing or playing on Mac.
- If necessary, click ‘Settings’ button to custom video and audio settings.
- When ready, click ‘Convert’ to start format conversion.
- When conversion is complete, click ‘Open Folder’ to get the converted files.
This AVC-Intra file converter for Mac provides a wide variety of file types for users to choose from, ranging from editing formats (like AIC, ProRes, etc.) to playable formats (like MP4, MOV, etc.) optimized for popular devices, so you can convert AVC-Intra MXF files to whatever format you need in simple steps with very good quality.
The best AVC-ULTRA video converter for Mac/Windows
How can I work with Panasonic AVC-Ultra footage in FCP 7?
Why Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 can’t import MXF video files?
How can I import MXF footage into Avid Media Composer?
FCP 7 not recognizing my MXF file – convert MXF to ProRes