If you are looking for a workable AVC-Intra MXF converter, you are in the right place. This post introduces a top AVC-Intra MXF converter to help you convert AVC-Intra MXF footage to whatever format you need with very good quality on a Mac or Windows machine.
What is AVC-Intra?
AVC-Intra is a type of HD video coding developed by Panasonic, which defines two classes, AVC-Intra 50 and AVC-Intra 100. AVC-Intra is available in Panasonic’s high definition broadcast products, such as their P2 card equipped broadcast cameras. As with other formats recorded on Panasonic P2 cards, AVC-Intra is stored in MXF container files.
AVC-Intra uses H.264/MPEG-4 Advanced Video Coding (AVC) compression, just as with AVCHD, and supports 1080i, 1080p, and 720p HD recording standards with an aspect ratio of 16:9. However, AVC-Intra uses only intraframe compression (I-frame-only compression) as opposed to the interframe (long-GOP) compression used by AVCHD. AVC-Intra can also record higher-quality color using 10-bit, 4:2:2 color sampling.
Why need an AVC-Intra MXF converter for Mac/Windows?
On some occasions, for a fast and fluid workflow, people need to transcode AVC-Intra MXF recordings fit for different NLEs running on a Mac computer or Windows machine. That’s where an AVC-Intra MXF video converter for Mac/PC comes in.
What’s the best AVC-Intra MXF converter for Mac/Windows?
HD Video Converter is positioned as one of the best AVC-Intra MXF converter s. It features powerful ability to recognize and handle AVC-Intra MXF recordings, being able to convert them to whatever formats you need for editing in various NLEs.
Major features include:
– Convert 4K, 2K, Full HD 1080p/1080i, HD 720p and SD video files in format of AVC-Intra MXF, AVCHD, MTS, M2T, M2TS, TS, MKV, H.264, P2 MXF, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, M4V, etc. to any formats you request.
– Also support transcoding Sony’s XAVC 4K/2K/HD and XAVC S 4K/2K/HD files as well as XDCAM, XDCAM HD, XDCAM EX and Canon’s XF-AVC footage to your required file types.
– Create optimized files for viewing on iOS devices (Apple iPhone, iPad, and itouch), Android smartphones/tablets (Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy S, Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire, etc.), HDTVs, HD players, and more.
– Support Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHD, Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC), DVCPRO, HDV, DV and QuickTime Movie Format encoding for working with NLEs beautifully.
– Re-encode 4K, 2K, HD and SD videos (including camera/camcorder footage) to optimal formats for editing programs like iMovie, Final Cut Express, FCP 6/7, FCP X, Avid, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle Studio, DaVinci Resolve, Windows Movie Maker, After Effects, Edius, Magix Edit Pro, etc.
– Edit videos by using functions like clip, crop, add watermark, custom video effect, merge, enable 3D settings, etc.
Download a free demo of the top AVC-Intra video converter (for both Mac and PC)
The steps to convert AVC-Intra MXF files on a Mac or a Windows PC
- Click ‘Add File’ to import AVC-Intra MXF media.
- Click ‘Profile’ menu to choose output format.
- If necessary, click ‘Settings’ button to custom video and audio settings.
- When ready, click ‘Convert’ to start format conversion.
- When conversion is complete, click ‘Open Folder’ to get the converted files.
This AVC-Intra MXF file converter provides a wide variety of file types for users to choose from, ranging from editing formats (like AIC, ProRes, etc.) to playable formats (like MP4, MOV, etc.) optimized for popular devices, so you can convert P2 MXF files to whatever format you need in simple steps with very good quality.
The best AVC-ULTRA video converter for Mac/Windows
How can I work with Panasonic AVC-Ultra footage in FCP 7?
Why Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 can’t import MXF video files?
How can I import MXF footage into Avid Media Composer?
FCP 7 not recognizing my MXF file – convert MXF to ProRes